Get your personal watercraft or jet boat into the water this Saturday, August 15 and join in on the fun of the 2015 Shootout PWC Dam Poker Run. This event is not only a great opportunity for an exciting day out on the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, but it's also a chance to raise some money for all of the wonderful charities that benefit through the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout.
The best Cajun restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks is excited to be hosting the awards party after the run. Here is the information that you need to be a part of this awesome event.
- 7:00 am - Check-in at Surdyke KK Marina: 1660 Yamaha Dr. Osage Beach, MO 65065
- 8:00 am SHARP - The ride begins!
- 5:00 pm - After-party and awards at Shorty Pants Lounge
- $125 pre-entry / $150 day-of-event entry
- $10 per additional rider/passenger
- $10 for extra poker hands
- An opportunity to raise money for many deserving Lake of the Ozarks charities
- Dam Run Fun
- One Poker Run Hand
- Food at the Lunch Stop
- Food at the After Party
- One T-Shirt
- Approximately 150 miles to Truman Dam and back
- Calm water and beautiful scenery
- An opportunity to explore the upper Mile Markers of the Lake
- Sharing the PWC/Jet Boat lifestyle with new friends
- Swinging from a rope into the lake
- Jumping from a cliff
- Shooting the Minnow
- Collecting a winning poker hand (Fingers crossed!)
- Pit stops at restaurants and marinas along the way
- After Party and prizes with fellow riders at Shorty Pants Lounge
(subject to change)
- Big Dick's Halfway Inn
- Captain Ron's
- Dog Days
- Mimosa Beach
- Old Oar House
- Truman Dam
Register now online for the 2015 Shootout PWC Dam Poker Run to make sure that you don't miss out an any of the excitement. The ride is sure to be a memorable day, and it's ending in the very best way possible, right here at the best waterfront restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks. As an added bonus, stick around after the awards party for Steven Woolley on our Shorty Pants Lounge stage. See you Saturday!
Shorty Pants Lounge, the Lake's #1 Creole Cuisine Restaurant where you can expect a luxury, laid back experience at Lake of the Ozarks!!
LIKE us on FacebookCheck us out on Youtube