1. Go back to bed!Even if you have to get to work after you drop off the kiddos, you can probably take one day off, or at least go in at noon. Drop the students at school or put them on the bus, then climb back into bed and catch up on all of that sleep from entertaining children all Summer long.
2. Head to Shorty Pants Lounge for a relaxing lunch.Just imagine it: a quiet weekday afternoon, a menu full of delicious Cajun cuisine, and no one sitting next to you asking you a hundred questions! You can order anything you like and enjoy it at your own pace.
3. Sip a cold drink by the lake.After your lunch, grab a drink (we've got both great soft drinks and amazing cocktails to choose from at the bar!) and chill out at a table by the water. There is nothing more peaceful than enjoying the beauty of the Lake of the Ozarks.
4. Enjoy something you love.You should still have an hour or two left after that. Read a book you've been wanting to get to, or take a trip to the swimming pool without the children splashing and yelling. Wander around the Outlet Mall without anyone hurrying you up.
5. Bring the kids back to Shorty Pants for dinner!This day has been way too enjoyable for you to have to slave over a hot stove for dinner tonight! Grab the family and head on over to your favorite Lake of the Ozarks waterfront restaurant and let us cook and clean while you enjoy all of the busy school-day stories.
We love kids here at Shorty Pants Lounge, but we know that they can sometimes be a lot of work for a parent. Take a day to be a kid yourself, and spend an entire afternoon having a little fun. You'll be happy and relaxed, making it a great day for both you and the rest of the family.
Shorty Pants Lounge, the Lake's #1 Creole Cuisine Restaurant where you can expect a luxury, laid back experience at Lake of the Ozarks!!
LIKE us on FacebookCheck us out on Youtube