Warriors Against Melanoma (WAM) was founded in April 2014 by a stage 3 melanoma survivor. It is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to raising awareness of this terrible disease, raising funds for research and eventually a cure, and also directly assisting families dealing with melanoma. A very scary fact is that one person dies every hour, every day in the United States from this. Last year WAM donated nearly $30,000 to the cause.
- Saturday, Aug. 8, 2015
- $20 donation per hand
- 11:00 am - 5:00 pm - Poker Run
- 5:30 pm - Awards Party at Dog Days Bar & Grill
The Card Stops & Dealer Times
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm - Bulldog's Beach House
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm - Paradise
- 11:15 am - 2:30 pm - Nautifish Rum Bar
- 11:30 am - 3:00 pm - Larry's on the Lake
- 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm - Shorty Pants Lounge
- 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Dog Days Bar & Grill
- A brand new iPad
- Gift certificates to various Lake area restaurants
Bonus cards for your hand can be purchased at the prize party, or you can earn a free bonus card by reciting 3 melanoma and skin cancer facts that will be given verbally at each card stop.
Grab your sunscreen and join the crowd this Saturday for an exciting competition across the lake. Shorty Pants Lounge will be ready to hand you a (hopefully) winning card before you head on over to our sister restaurant for the after party. After all of that excitement, be sure to swing back by your favorite waterfront Cajun restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks to show us what you've won and enjoy Dustin Clark performing on our stage from 7 pm - 11 pm.
Shorty Pants Lounge, the Lake's #1 Creole Cuisine Restaurant where you can expect a luxury, laid back experience at Lake of the Ozarks!!
LIKE us on FacebookCheck us out on Youtube