The 2012 Lake of the Ozarks Bikefest is a great event and our "sister restaurant", Dog Days Bar & Grill, is the official Full Throttle compound and passport stop for the 2012 Lake of the Ozarks BikeFest!!
This year the Lake of the Ozarks BikeFest will be held September 13th-16th. The ultimate BikeFest event includes a scenic ride, 200+ Biker Friendly bars and restaurants, great parties, Vendor Villages and some great concerts. Dog Days Bar & Grill has a lineup that your gonna love and keep you coming back for more!!
Here's what you can expect to find at the Dog...
- Vendor Village
- Hot Bikes & Beautiful Women
- Free Entry
- Live Music all Weekend long
- Check out Jason Hicks of Just Hawgs, St. Louis 2012 Custom Build Bike. He will be entering his bike at Sturgis in August for the Biker Build-off.
You can also enjoy our great band lineup for the weekend
- September 14th - Moondogs 5-9 p
- September 15th - Stone Mountain Railroad 5-9p
- September 15th - Amberfade 9:30p - 1a
- September 16th - Boomchuks 1-5p
- September 16th - Stone Mountain Railroad 5-9p
- September 16th - Amberfade 9:30p - 1a
For more information about the Lake of the Ozarks BikeFest - be sure to check out their website at www.lakeoftheozarksbikefest.com.
Shorty pants Lounge, the Lake's #1 Creole Cuisine Restaurant where you can expect a luxury, laid back experience at Lake of the Ozarks!!
We want to hear from you - Click on "Leave a Comment" and let us know how we are doing!!
LIKE us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Check us out on Youtube
Restaurant Hours: 7 days a week open at 11am