Shorty Pants is Where the Fun's At!The first card will be dealt at 11 am when we open for business, and we'll keep handing them out until 7 pm when the Harbor Hop wraps up. During that entire time, and later on that evening too, your favorite waterfront restaurant will be serving up all of your Cajun favorites. In addition to that, we've got some extra entertainment lined up for you on Saturday.
The awesome Adrian Bartholomew will be entertaining our crowds again this season. During Harbor Hop, he will be charming our customers from 2-6 pm with his entertaining mix of classic favorites and original music. You can check him out at www.bartholomusic.com.
Shorty Pants Lounge, along with our sister BBQ restaurant, Wobbly Boots Roadhouse, will be a stop for the 1st Annual Crawl For The Roses at the Lake between 3-6 pm. In case you didn't know it already, this coincides with the running of the Kentucky Derby. This fun event is sponsored by Four Roses Kentucky Bourbon, and it will feature roses for the first 30 ladies, a prize for the best derby hat, and Four Roses souvenir cups. That's sure a lot of incredible stuff to be happening in one day, but we're going to do it!
Everyone that decides to try their hand at forming the best (or possibly the worst) poker hand will get the chance to win gift certificates from many of the best establishments at the Lake of the Ozarks. The total amount will be decided by the amount of $20 optional donations that are collected from each participant. This is how it will all break down:
Winner, Winner, Creole Chicken Dinner
1st Place: 10%
2nd Place: 9%
3rd Place: 8%
4th Place: 7% each
5th - 10th Place: 5% each
4 Worst Hands: 4% each
Random Drawing for 10 Hands: 2% each
(all ties will share the allocated percentage for the placing)
In addition to the regular prize winners, a section winner will be recognized. To be eligible to be a section winner, a player must draw all seven (7) cards within one of the four sections listed below.
Harbor Hop Rules
|photo from Funlake.com|
To qualify for prizes, your poker hand must be turned in by 7 pm. Winners will be notified by mail. The Lake of the Ozarks Convention & Visitors Bureau retains 60% of the money collected to promote the Lake of the Ozarks. The remaining 40% will be divided among the winners in the form of gift certificates.
Gravois Arm - Section I
Cabana Jones (Formerly Bump's) - 3.5 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Jolly Rogers Grub & Grog #1 - 4.5 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Westport Yacht Club - 5.5 MM Gravois Arm - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Beauty View Resort/Gas Hole - 5.5 MM Soap Creek - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Jerk Shack - 5.5 MM Soap Creek - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
T's Fish Tales - 6.5 MM - Gravois Arm - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Coconuts Caribbean Beach Bar & Grill - 7 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Hillbilly Yacht Club Bar & Grill - 7 MM Gravois Arm - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Frog's Bar & Grill - 8 MM Gravois Arm - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tap and Grill Lakeside Brew Haus - 7 MM Main Channel - 11 am to 7 pm
Dam, Main Channel, 10 mm - Section II
Beavers at the Dam - 0 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Ozark Yacht Club/Lakeside Cafe - 1MM Jennings Branch Cove - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Boathouse Lakeside Bar & Grill - 3 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Glencove Marina/Sea Store - 3 MM - 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Shady Gators #1 - 7 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Shady Gators #2 - 7 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Camden on the Lake/H.Toads #1 - 7 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Camden on the Lake/H.Toads #2 - 7 MM - 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Alhonna Resorts/Bobber's - 8 MM - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Franky & Louie's #1 - 10 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
28 mm - 38 mm, Main Channel & Big Niangua Arm - Section IV
|photo from Funlake.com|
We expect to see all of you Saturday, May 7, 2016.There are a lot of incredible stops along this year's Spring Harbor Hop, but our Lake of the Ozarks waterfront restaurant is definitely going to have one of the best parties going on, all day long. Not only are we holding on to your winning card (very possibly), but Adrian Bartholomew plus the Crawl for the Roses allows us to give you the best possible, most entertaining, Harbor Hop stop ever. Come on by and check it all out, and good luck with those cards!
Shorty Pants Lounge, the Lake's #1 Creole Cuisine Restaurant where you can expect a luxury, laid back experience at Lake of the Ozarks!!
LIKE us on FacebookCheck us out on Youtube